Thursday, February 15, 2007

WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU MESSED UP VALENTINE'S DAY


Well, it looks like I'm on the couch tonight. I didn't pull off any brilliant last minute romantic plans for my sweetheart. What is it with some of us guys who seem to be challenged when it comes to romance? Perhaps our definition of what is romantic changes over the years as going out to eat and spending time at a local hardware store with my sweetheart seems like an evening of romance -or what could be more romantic than some beer and a basketball game in the comfort of your own home? Anyway, now I am forced to come up with a few ways to make things right when you have messed up the most romantic day of the year. Here are my thoughts:

1. Offer to clean the bathroom for a month!(I've only cleaned it twice in 9 years)

2. Dress up as Sawyer from LOST and call her sexy names like "Hot-cheeks" and "Sweet-tits"

3. Send her a rose each day for a week

4. Serenade 'What a Difference a Day Made' while massaging her feet

5. Or the classic - bring her breakfast in bed on Saturday

I may have to do all of these...we'll see how it goes. I would like to thank my significant other for thinking of me on this Valentine's Day and planning ahead. The card was great and the light for my water bottle is going to come in handy when we are camping.

If anyone has any other suggestions feel free to let me know. I'm going to try and sneak into bed now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/gift-central/gift-guides/rc/R1I2DZ5AIZKU9C/ref=amb_link_4290972_6/002-6114308-0544010