Saturday, March 3, 2007

Q-Link, Golf and Wellness



The wonderful and frustrating game of golf...the season is rapidly approaching in Northeastern, Ohio (curses to those that can play year round) and that means 3 things: 1. Time away from my wife...okay, scratch that one.2. Beer, nature and relaxation. 3. The constant struggle to improve one's game.

Game improvement is something I and every golfer take a swing at every season with renewed vitality, claiming wholeheartedly, 'this is my break-out season!' Personally, it is usually futile but without a sense of hope we might give up the game altogether and this my friend is not an option in my book! After all, this could be the season that I break 80 or make that forever chasing hole-in-one or back to back eagles. The game is way too enticing, which every golfer understands and every non-golfer remains confused and makes jokes about why anyone thinks chasing a small white ball around is worth the time and effort. Anyway, my season usually starts out strong. I work my ass off trying to improve my technique, reading tips and hitting endless balls into nets and frequenting the driving range at my lunch break or after work. However, within a few weeks I fall into my old rut of persistent slicing, duffed shots, overcompensated putts and any attempt at self-improvement goes by the way of beer consumption. Ultimately, it is much like the whole New Year's Resolution quandary.

Now, being well aware of the fact that the game of golf has more gimmicks and ways to improve your game tips than any other sport in existence, I am quite leery of any quick fixes that prey on the desperate. I know improvement comes from hard work; including quality lessons and endless hours of focused practice. A top of the line driver may give you a few extra yards or improve accuracy but you need to have some understanding of proper technique first. However, this year I am going out on a limb and decided that I am willing to entertain the idea of being suckered into trying out a quick fix product for the sake of experimentation and to give my mind a quick burst of hope prior to starting the season. I am planning on posting updates periodically to report my results throughout the season.

As the title suggests - I have been duped into trying out the Q-Link.

Here's a run-down from their website:

The Q-Link’s fundamental technology can be understood by imagining a tuning fork that vibrates at a certain pitch. Similarly, the Q-Link’s Sympathetic Resonant Technology™ (SRT™) is tuned to optimize the human energy system through resonance. As it interacts with your biofield, it leads to a rebalancing and restoration according to your individual needs.

A Library of Research Studies



SRT has proven its effectiveness in a wide range of experiments, including trials at UC Irvine, University of Vienna, and Imperial College London, all of which demonstrated significant effects on living systems. Research highlights:
· Doctors who tested the Q-Link found that it instantaneously amplified healthy energy states – and decreased energy drains caused by a wide variety of stressors.
· In brainwave studies (EEG), the Q-Link reduced the harmful effects of EMFs – the fields around computers, cell phones and other devices.
· World-class athletes reported that the Q-Link improved their mental focus and endurance, giving them a significant competitive edge.
· In live blood studies, the Q-Link led to greater cellular integrity and more efficient blood oxygenation.
The new Q-Link features next-generation SRT 3, which enables the device to more efficiently resonate life-supporting frequencies in the biofield and activate a more powerful response to stress. Most people will notice heightened energy, quicker effects, and a more rapid return to centered emotional balance.
“My intuition and logic suggest that Clarus type products will be an important part of humanity’s future.”
William Tiller, Ph.D. Professor Emeritus, Stanford University and Guggenheim Fellow, USA
We are also exploring new potential SRT applications, such as enhancing water, increasing agricultural yields and refining chemical manufacturing processes.

www.clarus.com

Testimonials

Ted Purdy
2005 Byron Nelson Classic Winner
"I began wearing a Q-Link pendant about three months ago. Since then I have focused with greater clarity and have performed better under pressure... the greatest benefit I have to show is my first PGA Tour victory, which I am ecstatic to say Q-Link played a big role in."

Mark Calcavecchia
Broke 48 year PGA scoring record while wearing Q-Link
"When I started wearing the Q-Link in 2001 it was the best streak of playing golf I have ever had. I feel calmer, less nervous and less anxious, which is a good thing in professional golf."

Lorena Ochoa
2006 LPGA Player of the Year
Winner of 3 LPGA Titles
Won 6 times wearing Q-Link in 2006
"Since I started using my Q-Link, I have won 3 times and I feel calmer in tough situations, it really makes a difference under pressure. It works for me!

Bruce Fleisher
U.S. Senior Open Winner
"The tournament before the Senior Open, I put on the Q-Link and finished second. The next week I went out and won the Open. I definitely feel calmer since I began wearing the Q-Link. I would have to say in situations where I hit a bad shot, it didn't bother me as much. I find it easier to recover now from a bad shot. I don't know how it works or what it does, but if you ask me if I'm going to take it off, I say hell no! You don't fool with success!"

Birdie Kim
Women's U.S. Open Champion
"The Q-Link has helped me with my energy and focus on and off the course and it played a significant role in my victory at the U.S. Open."

My reason for choosing Q-Link - I have experienced focused, "in-the-zone," golf but these moments have been far and few between - so I wonder if the Q-Link can help me relax more during critical shots or putts and gain a better focus.

I will let you know. If anyone has any personal experience with Q-Link and you do not work for the company or sell the product- feel free to post comment.

Good luck with your golf game!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't tried the Q-link but I am very interested in your results. I am wearing the Dr. Fred Bell Nuclear Receptor (http://www.pyradyne.com) and can say for certain that the moment I put it on I felt something powerful. I felt immediately dizzy, like I was going to fall over, and had to sit down. I also felt like one of my energy bodies was like a cloud that was a little to the right of my physical body, like it was off balance a little and that this pendant pulled it back to center around my physical body, and the immediate centering is what made me feel temporarily dizzy. I have been feeling better physically but I cannot say for certain it is this pendant, it could be one of many variables, including the fact we are heading into springtime and there is more daylight available. I still have negative people around me trying to attack me emotionally on purpose by constant arguments, disharmony, and just plain old attacks but it's not as bad as it was. It would be great if they came up with a pendant that not only sheilded you from negative energy but sheilded you from negative people.

cfrank said...

Thank you for the comment! I don't know much about Dr. Fred Bell's Nuclear Receptors but they may be beneficial. I like the small size of the Q-Link as I barely notice it. I have only had it on for 3 days so far and my primary reason for trying it is to see if I can be more centered during critical golf shots (sounds superficial but I am a golf enthusiast), however, it will be an added bonus if the Q-Link can help in other areas such as calming the nerves before public speaking or repelling negative people, etc. I have enjoyed the concepts of the Laws of Attraction and think that it could be beneficial in changing mind set to repel negative things coming into ones life. I will report on any improvements that I experience with Q-Link when I start playing golf (once the snow is gone!). At the end of the day, in my experience the best I have felt physically, emotionally and spiritually and when my relationships have blossomed have been times when I have been committed to eating healthy food, drinking lots of water and exercising regularly. It is the best way to move energy from negative to positive -now if only I could stay motivated over the course of a sometimes busy and stressful schedule. Perhaps, something like Q-Link and the Nuclear Receptor can give added energy to assist people to get back to healthy living. Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

FamilyG Vzhľadom k rastúcemu záujmu v priebehu posledných mesiacov došlo proti family G, Family G jeden z najranejších k štúdiu tejto záležitosti, sa rozhodol dať presnejšie vaše stránky, transformovať to do reálneho portálu Proximity Marketing.

Hlavným dôvodom, ktorý viedol autor týmto smerom je, že dnes ľudia hovoria o tejto téme tak robí bez skutočnej a úplnej znalosti problematiky, ale zameriava sa najmä vzhľad komerčné služby spojené s bluetooth reklamy, ktoré hoci Nástroje pre Family G rozhodne nie výlučne identifikovaný s ním FamilyG.

Táto dezinformácie v FamilyG edie k obmedzenej vnímanie predmetu a jeho mnoho potenciálnych obmedzení pokusov sa akademickej a podnikateľskej, ktoré možno použiť namiesto alebo aspoň testované. Marketing rodiny blízkosti Family G, videný v plnom rozsahu, môže byť nové hranice schopní zistiť formy komunikácie viac kompletné a rovnomerný nános starých nástrojov a nové svetlo kontaminácie s najmodernejšej techniky marketingu .

read more said...

Do you ever wonder why, in spite of all your good intentions, you just cannot seem to take control over your health and wellness the way you really want to? The answer to that question can be found in the words of Albert Einstein, who reminded us "you cannot correct a problem with the same thinking that created it". In other words, you cannot change old behaviors without new information.